Being Interesting – BollyTalk Top 10 Today
1) Bollywood got a new merge up of Shahrukh Khan and Ajay Devgn before the trailer launch of Singham Returns. It was Shahrukh Khan who initiated this with wishes for Singham Returns says “Want to wish Rohit Shetty & Ajay Devgun & their whole team of Singham2 the best of luck. May u entertain us as u have been doing for yrs.” This new Mega combo of bollywood is surely seems possible because of Rohit Shetty but will be a great treat for audience after the combo of Samlan Khan and Aamir Khan for Dhoom 3 and Jai Ho.
2) Riteish Deshmukh was recently announced as the new male lead of Y-Films’ ‘Bank-Chor’. Added Riteish, “Loved the script. Loved the character. Loved the team. I’ve always liked to push the envelope with the choices I make. This film allows me to potentially rip it apart. Watch out there’s a new Bank-Chor in town!”. ‘Bank-Chor’ is a comic-caper, that tells the story of 3 morons trying to rob a bank who pick the worst day possible when everything that can go wrong, goes wrong and how they’re inadvertently caught in the crossfire of cops, industrialists and corrupt netas. ‘Bank-Chor’ is directed by Bumpy and produced by Ashish Patil.
3) Shah Rukh Khan’s Happy New Year trailer to launch on 15th August 2014, the day when Singham Returns will release in theatre.
4) Report — Singham Returns is now at the stage of post-production. The movie is scheduled to release on August 15.
5) Ranveer Singh has such faith in Shaad Ali that he signed for movie Kill Dil before the script was ready.
6) Tusshar Kapoor and Vir Das will be doing movie Mastizaade with Sunny Leone.
7) Saif Ali Khan launches men’s care range for Head & Shoulders.
8) Most awaited movies Singham Returns trailer will launch on 11th July 2014.
9) Anushka Sharma NH10 movie release date extented to 2015.
10) Sonam Kapoor starrer Dolly ki Doli movie release date postponed to next year on 6th Feb 2015.