Though Bajrangi Bhaijaan has a tough fight from Bahubali, but Salman Khan is real Bhaijaan of Bollywood. The movie has collected approximately 185.22 crores in its first week, which is very nearby the boxofficemovies.in expected amount.
It is always difficult to predict a movie earning in advance, and its day-wise earning is one of most difficult things to do. BOM experts expected collection was calculated considering Eid on Sunday, but the initial expectations could not match the figure as Eid fest was declared on Saturday. This positively effected Bajrangi Bhaijaan collection all over.
It was expected that Bajrangi Bhaijaan will collect approx Rs. 184 Crs in first week, given the market trends and Salman Khan every day rising popularity. Our expectation was close to actual collection. Bajrangi Bhaijaan just collected Rs. 1.22 Crs extra from expectations. The movie collected Rs. 185.22 crores in Domestic Market.
Bajrangi Bhaijaan has made many records:
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan is the biggest opener in 2015 till now.
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan is 8th film by Salman Khan to enter 100 crore club in India. Salman Khan is an actor with highest entries in club.
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan is top worldwide grosser in 4 days from India beating PK and Dhoom 3.
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan has become top Indian grosser on opening day in Pakistan.
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan has achieved the 10th position on US Box Office chart.
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan is 2nd Indian Film after Bahubali, to enter Rs.200 crores club in 5 days (Worldwide Collection).